Unhinged Ramblings.

The Description. It describes. A blog. My blog. I blog. Here.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Car Stuff

The Buggati Veyron is quite the machine. There is an impressive Buggati Veyron writeup at http://www.howstuffworks.com (a site which is definatly worth a visit or two).

Not that, if I could buy any one car in the world that I wanted, I would get a Veyron. I'm too much of a Ferrari fan for that. And, even given my choice of Ferrari's, Id feel happier with a 360 Spider than an Enzo. Car's, no matter how expensive, exist to be driven. In fact, in my mind, the more expensive the car, the greater a crime it is to not drive it. If I had a Buggati Veyron, hell, if I had a Ferrari Enzo, I would drive it everywhere. Even to Burn, and bad things are known to happen to cars there.

Of course, my ultimate car isn't a Bugatti, or even a Ferrari. Cars like the Kroeningsegg Zonda are swept aside. (And, until McLaren make an F1 engine thats capable of finishing a race I discount anything from McLaren Mercedes as a Super car contender). I want a Lamborghini. Murcielago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home