Unhinged Ramblings.

The Description. It describes. A blog. My blog. I blog. Here.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Indianapolis

I find it just slightly amusing that the Lucky Strike / Bar Honda logo is so reminicent of the Japanese flag - given of course the fact that Bar Honda have Takuma Sato the wannabe kamakazi pilot driving for them. Thankfully Sato actually put in a masterful drive at Indianapolis this weekenc to grab himself a podium.

What I really want to know however is why the damned stewards took so long to decide to disqualify Montoya. With 20 seconds to the start they realized his car wasn't going to (start) so he hops out, sprints to the pits, and into the spare car to start the race. Around lap 57 out of 86 odd, the stewards decide that Montoya violated some rule that says there must be no one on track in the 15 seconds before the warmup lap starts by some 1.2 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home