I see dead people
There was a dead man lying on the ground outside the ABSA bank in broadway when I went to the dentist. He looked like a security guard from the bank but I can't be too sure - it was the other side of the road. My immediate thought was that there had been some crime and he'd been shot or stabbed or something, but the general lack of police indicates he might just have been hit by a car.
Im not too sure he was dead actually either, but, for the people gathered around him, they seemed quite content to just leave him in place and wait for the ambulance. When I got out the dentists a good 30 minutes later the ambulance was there, but in no great hurry to rush anywhere, so either they guy had recovered by that time, or was dead enough such that no quick trip to medical facilities was going to help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home