Unhinged Ramblings.

The Description. It describes. A blog. My blog. I blog. Here.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Strangeness on the M4

So, driving around Durban in my MGF I pass on the M4 a flatbed truck with a single cardboard box strapped onto the back. A standard microwave oven sized cardboard box. All alone in the middle of the flatbed. It looked just a little odd having such a small box on the back of a big truck.

Then I passed another truck. Same exact brand. Also with a single box. And 3 more.

Curses I need to start travelling with a camera. Why on earth 5 brand new trucks - all the same brand and model - are needed to transport 5 small cardboard boxes is beyond me.

2 Comments:

At July 30, 2004 at 1:55 PM, Blogger Vinay said...

Get yourself a digital camera man. They are fairly cheap these days and you can always find a use for one.

 
At July 30, 2004 at 4:17 PM, Blogger Badfood said...

Yah well, Ravi is saying I should take a holiday to a game reserve. And buy a bigass digital camera. Well, a digital camera with a big ass lens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home